1. tip - verb
· cause to tilt; "tip the screen upward"
2. tip - verb
· mark with a tip; "tip the arrow with the small stone"
3. tip - verb
· give a tip or gratuity to in return for a service, beyond the compensation agreed on; "Remember to tip the waiter"; "fee the steward"
4. tip - verb
· cause to topple or tumble by pushing
5. tip - verb
· to incline or bend from a vertical position; "She leaned over the banister"
6. tip - verb
· walk on one's toes
7. tip - verb
· strike lightly; "He tapped me on the shoulder"
8. tip - verb
· give insider information or advise to; "He tipped off the police about the terrorist plot"
9. tip - verb
· remove the tip from; "tip artichokes"
10. tipped - adjective
· having a tip; or having a tip as specified (used in combination); "a rubber-tipped cane"
11. tipped - adjective
· departing or being caused to depart from the true vertical or horizontal; "the leaning tower of Pisa"; "the headstones were tilted"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.