1. tie - verb
· fasten or secure with a rope, string, or cord; "They tied their victim to the chair"
2. tie - verb
· finish a game with an equal number of points, goals, etc.; "The teams drew a tie"
3. tie - verb
· limit or restrict to; "I am tied to UNIX"; "These big jets are tied to large airports"
4. tie - verb
· connect, fasten, or put together two or more pieces; "Can you connect the two loudspeakers?"; "Tie the ropes together"; "Link arms"
5. tie - verb
· form a knot or bow in; "tie a necktie"
6. tie - verb
· create social or emotional ties; "The grandparents want to bond with the child"
7. tie - verb
· perform a marriage ceremony; "The minister married us on Saturday"; "We were wed the following week"; "The couple got spliced on Hawaii"
8. tie - verb
· make by tying pieces together; "The fishermen tied their flies"
9. tie - verb
· unite musical notes by a tie
10. tied - adjective
· bound or secured closely; "the guard was found trussed up with his arms and legs securely tied"; "a trussed chicken"
11. tied - adjective
· bound together by or as if by a strong rope; especially as by a bond of affection; "people tied by blood or marriage"
12. tied - adjective
· fastened with strings or cords; "a neatly tied bundle"
13. tied - adjective
· closed with a lace; "snugly laced shoes"
14. tied - adjective
· of the score in a contest; "the score is tied"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.