1. tide - noun
· the periodic rise and fall of the sea level under the gravitational pull of the moon
2. tide - noun
· something that may increase or decrease (like the tides of the sea); "a rising tide of popular interest"
3. tide - noun
· there are usually two high and two low tides each day
4. tide - verb
· rise or move forward; "surging waves"
5. tide - verb
· cause to float with the tide
6. tide - verb
· be carried with the tide
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.