1. thrusting - noun
· a sharp hand gesture (resembling a blow); "he warned me with a jab with his finger"; "he made a thrusting motion with his fist"
2. thrust - verb
· push forcefully; "He thrust his chin forward"
3. thrust - verb
· press or force; "Stuff money into an envelope"; "She thrust the letter into his hand"
4. thrust - verb
· make a thrusting forward movement
5. thrust - verb
· impose urgently, importunately, or inexorably; "She forced her diet fads on him"
6. thrust - verb
· penetrate or cut through with a sharp instrument
7. thrust - verb
· force (molten rock) into pre-existing rock
8. thrust - verb
· push upward; "The front of the trains that had collided head-on thrust up into the air"
9. thrust - verb
· place or put with great energy; "She threw the blanket around the child"; "thrust the money in the hands of the beggar"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.