1. thrust - noun
· the force used in pushing; "the push of the water on the walls of the tank"; "the thrust of the jet engines"
2. thrust - noun
· a strong blow with a knife or other sharp pointed instrument; "one strong stab to the heart killed him"
3. thrust - noun
· the act of applying force to propel something; "after reaching the desired velocity the drive is cut off"
4. thrust - noun
· verbal criticism; "he enlivened his editorials with barbed thrusts at politicians"
5. thrust - noun
· a sharp hand gesture (resembling a blow); "he warned me with a jab with his finger"; "he made a thrusting motion with his fist"
6. thrust - verb
· push forcefully; "He thrust his chin forward"
7. thrust - verb
· press or force; "Stuff money into an envelope"; "She thrust the letter into his hand"
8. thrust - verb
· make a thrusting forward movement
9. thrust - verb
· impose urgently, importunately, or inexorably; "She forced her diet fads on him"
10. thrust - verb
· penetrate or cut through with a sharp instrument
11. thrust - verb
· force (molten rock) into pre-existing rock
12. thrust - verb
· push upward; "The front of the trains that had collided head-on thrust up into the air"
13. thrust - verb
· place or put with great energy; "She threw the blanket around the child"; "thrust the money in the hands of the beggar"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.