1. throbbing - noun
· an instance of rapid strong pulsation (of the heart); "he felt a throbbing in his head"
2. throbbing - noun
· a sound with a strong rhythmic beat; "the throbbing of the engines"
3. throb - verb
· pulsate or pound with abnormal force; "my head is throbbing"; "Her heart was throbbing"
4. throb - verb
· expand and contract rhythmically; beat rhythmically; "The baby's heart was pulsating again after the surgeon massaged it"
5. throb - verb
· tremble convulsively, as from fear or excitement
6. throbbing - adjective
· pounding or beating strongly or violently; "a throbbing pain"; "the throbbing engine of the boat"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.