1. throb - noun
· a deep pulsating type of pain
2. throb - noun
· an instance of rapid strong pulsation (of the heart); "he felt a throbbing in his head"
3. throb - verb
· pulsate or pound with abnormal force; "my head is throbbing"; "Her heart was throbbing"
4. throb - verb
· expand and contract rhythmically; beat rhythmically; "The baby's heart was pulsating again after the surgeon massaged it"
5. throb - verb
· tremble convulsively, as from fear or excitement
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.