1. threshing - noun
· the separation of grain or seeds from the husks and straw; "they used to do the threshing by hand but now there are machines to do it"
2. thresh - verb
· move or stir about violently; "The feverish patient thrashed around in his bed"
3. thresh - verb
· move like a flail; thresh about; "Her arms were flailing"
4. thresh - verb
· beat the seeds out of a grain
5. thresh - verb
· give a thrashing to; beat hard
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.