1. thatch - noun
· hair resembling thatched roofing material
2. thatch - noun
· plant stalks used as roofing material
3. thatch - noun
· an English pirate who operated in the Caribbean and off the Atlantic coast of North America (died in 1718)
4. thatch - noun
· a house roof made with a plant material (as straw)
5. thatch - verb
· cover with thatch; "thatch the roofs"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.