1. testimonial - noun
· something that serves as evidence; "his effort was testimony to his devotion"
2. testimonial - noun
· something given or done as an expression of esteem
3. testimonial - noun
· something that recommends (or expresses commendation of) a person or thing as worthy or desirable
4. testimonial - adjective
· expressing admiration or appreciation; "testimonial dinner"
5. testimonial - adjective
· of or relating to or constituting testimony
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.