1. tempering - noun
· hardening something by heat treatment
2. temper - verb
· bring to a desired consistency, texture, or hardness by a process of gradually heating and cooling; "temper glass"
3. temper - verb
· harden by reheating and cooling in oil; "temper steel"
4. temper - verb
· adjust the pitch (of pianos)
5. temper - verb
· make more temperate, acceptable, or suitable by adding something else; "she tempered her criticism"
6. temper - verb
· change by restraining or moderating
7. tempering - adjective
· moderating by making more temperate
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.