1. teaser - noun
· a worker who teases wool
2. teaser - noun
· someone given to teasing (as by mocking or stirring curiosity)
3. teaser - noun
· an advertisement that offers something free in order to arouse customers' interest
4. teaser - noun
· a particularly baffling problem that is said to have a correct solution; "he loved to solve chessmate puzzles"; "that's a real puzzler"
5. teaser - noun
· an attention-getting opening presented at the start of a television show
6. teaser - noun
· a flat at each side of the stage to prevent the audience from seeing into the wings
7. teaser - noun
· a device for teasing wool; "a teaser is used to disentangle the fibers"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.