1. tart - noun
· a woman who engages in sexual intercourse for money
2. tart - noun
· a small open pie with a fruit filling
3. tart - noun
· a pastry cup with a filling of fruit or custard and no top crust
4. tart - adjective
· tasting sour like a lemon
5. tart - adjective
· harsh; "sharp criticism"; "a sharp-worded exchange"; "a tart remark"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.