1. tape - verb
· fasten or attach with tape; "tape the shipping label to the box"
2. tape - verb
· record on videotape
3. tape - verb
· register electronically; "They recorded her singing"
4. tap - verb
· cut a female screw thread with a tap
5. tap - verb
· draw from or dip into to get something; "tap one's memory"; "tap a source of money"
6. tap - verb
· strike lightly; "He tapped me on the shoulder"
7. tap - verb
· draw from; make good use of; "we must exploit the resources we are given wisely"
8. tap - verb
· tap a telephone or telegraph wire to get information; "The FBI was tapping the phone line of the suspected spy"; "Is this hotel room bugged?"
9. tap - verb
· furnish with a tap or spout, so as to be able to draw liquid from it; "tap a cask of wine"
10. tap - verb
· make light, repeated taps on a surface; "he was tapping his fingers on the table impatiently"
11. tap - verb
· walk with a tapping sound
12. tap - verb
· dance and make rhythmic clicking sounds by means of metal plates nailed to the sole of the dance shoes; "Glover tapdances better than anybody"
13. tap - verb
· draw (liquor) from a tap; "tap beer in a bar"
14. tap - verb
· pierce in order to draw a liquid from; "tap a maple tree for its syrup"; "tap a keg of beer"
15. tap - verb
· make a solicitation or entreaty for something; request urgently or persistently; "Henry IV solicited the Pope for a divorce"; "My neighbor keeps soliciting money for different charities"
16. taped - adjective
· secured or held in place by tape; "carefully taped pieces of glass served as a windowpane"
17. taped - adjective
· recorded on tape
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.