1. tails - noun
· formalwear consisting of full evening dress for men
2. tail - noun
· the posterior part of the body of a vertebrate especially when elongated and extending beyond the trunk or main part of the body
3. tail - noun
· the time of the last part of something; "the fag end of this crisis-ridden century"; "the tail of the storm"
4. tail - noun
· any projection that resembles the tail of an animal
5. tail - noun
· the fleshy part of the human body that you sit on; "he deserves a good kick in the butt"; "are you going to sit on your fanny and do nothing?"
Synonym(s): buttocks, nates, arse, butt, backside, bum, buns, can, fundament, hindquarters, hind_end, keister, posterior, prat, rear, rear_end, rump, stern, seat, tail_end, tooshie, tush, bottom, behind, derriere, fanny, ass
6. tail - noun
· a spy employed to follow someone and report their movements
7. tail - noun
· (usually plural) the reverse side of a coin that does not bear the representation of a person's head
8. tail - noun
· the rear part of an aircraft
9. tail - noun
· the rear part of a ship
10. tail - verb
· go after with the intent to catch; "The policeman chased the mugger down the alley"; "the dog chased the rabbit"
11. tail - verb
· remove or shorten the tail of an animal
12. tail - verb
· remove the stalk of fruits or berries
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.