Dictionary Results for tag|
1. tag - noun
· a label written or printed on paper, cardboard, or plastic that is attached to something to indicate its owner, nature, price, etc.
2. tag - noun
· a label associated with something for the purpose of identification; "semantic tags were attached in order to identify different meanings of the word"
3. tag - noun
· a small piece of cloth or paper
Synonym(s): rag, shred, tag_end, tatter
Hypernym(s): piece_of_cloth, piece_of_material
4. tag - noun
· a game in which one child chases the others; the one who is caught becomes the next chaser
5. tag - noun
· (sports) the act of touching a player in a game (which changes their status in the game)
Hypernym(s): touch, touching
6. tag - verb
· attach a tag or label to; "label these bottles"
Synonym(s): label, mark
7. tag - verb
· touch a player while he is holding the ball
8. tag - verb
· provide with a name or nickname
Hypernym(s): name, call, know_as, be_known_as
9. tag - verb
· go after with the intent to catch; "The policeman chased the mugger down the alley"; "the dog chased the rabbit"
Synonym(s): chase, chase_after, trail, tail, give_chase, dog, go_after, track
Hypernym(s): pursue, follow
10. tag - verb
· supply (blank verse or prose) with rhymes
Hypernym(s): rhyme, rime
or unscramble the word you need to complete that puzzle or to finish that
project or homework!
letters to unscramble the word
synonyms, antonyms and related words
word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
word to find the rhymes
letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.