1. sweat - noun
· salty fluid secreted by sweat glands; "sweat poured off his brow"
2. sweat - noun
· agitation resulting from active worry; "don't get in a stew"; "he's in a sweat about exams"
3. sweat - noun
· condensation of moisture on a cold surface; "the cold glasses were streaked with sweat"
4. sweat - noun
· use of physical or mental energy; hard work; "he got an A for effort"; "they managed only with great exertion"
5. sweat - verb
· excrete perspiration through the pores in the skin; "Exercise makes one sweat"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.