1. suspect - noun
· someone who is under suspicion
2. suspect - noun
· a person or institution against whom an action is brought in a court of law; the person being sued or accused
3. suspect - verb
· imagine to be the case or true or probable; "I suspect he is a fugitive"; "I surmised that the butler did it"
4. suspect - verb
· regard as untrustworthy; regard with suspicion; have no faith or confidence in
5. suspect - verb
· hold in suspicion; believe to be guilty; "The U.S. suspected Bin Laden as the mastermind behind the terrorist attacks"
6. suspect - adjective
· not as expected; "there was something fishy about the accident"; "up to some funny business"; "some definitely queer goings-on"; "a shady deal"; "her motives were suspect"; "suspicious behavior"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.