1. surround - verb
· extend on all sides of simultaneously; encircle; "The forest surrounds my property"
2. surround - verb
· envelop completely; "smother the meat in gravy"
3. surround - verb
· surround so as to force to give up; "The Turks besieged Vienna"
4. surround - verb
· surround with a wall in order to fortify
5. surrounded - adjective
· confined on all sides; "a camp surrounded by enemies"; "the encircled pioneers"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.