1. surmount - verb
· get on top of; deal with successfully; "He overcame his shyness"
2. surmount - verb
· be on top of; "The scarf surmounted the gown"
3. surmount - verb
· reach the highest point of; "We scaled the Mont Blanc"
4. surmount - verb
· be or do something to a greater degree; "her performance surpasses that of any other student I know"; "She outdoes all other athletes"; "This exceeds all my expectations"; "This car outperforms all others in its class"
5. surmounted - adjective
· having something on top; "columns surmounted by statues"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.