1. sure - adjective
· having or feeling no doubt or uncertainty; confident and assured; "felt certain of success"; "was sure (or certain) she had seen it"; "was very sure in his beliefs"; "sure of her friends"
2. sure - adjective
· exercising or taking care great enough to bring assurance; "be certain to disconnect the iron when you are through"; "be sure to lock the doors"
3. sure - adjective
· certain to occur; destined or inevitable; "he was certain to fail"; "his fate is certain"; "In this life nothing is certain but death and taxes"- Benjamin Franklin; "he faced certain death"; "sudden but sure regret"; "he is sure to win"
4. sure - adjective
· physically secure or dependable; "a sure footing"; "was on sure ground"
5. sure - adjective
· reliable in operation or effect; "a quick and certain remedy"; "a sure way to distinguish the two"; "wood dust is a sure sign of termites"
6. sure - adjective
· (of persons) worthy of trust or confidence; "a sure (or trusted) friend"
7. sure - adjective
· infallible or unfailing; "a sure (or true) sign of one's commitment"
8. sure - adjective
· certain not to fail; "a sure hand on the throttle"
9. sure - adjective
· impossible to doubt or dispute; "indisputable (or sure) proof"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.