1. supporter - noun
· a person who backs a politician or a team etc.; "all their supporters came out for the game"; "they are friends of the library"
2. supporter - noun
· someone who supports or champions something
3. supporter - noun
· a person who contributes to the fulfillment of a need or furtherance of an effort or purpose; "my invaluable assistant"; "they hired additional help to finish the work"
4. supporter - noun
· a band (usually elastic) worn around the leg to hold up a stocking (or around the arm to hold up a sleeve)
5. supporter - noun
· a support for the genitals worn by men engaging in strenuous exercise
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.