1. sun - noun
· the star that is the source of light and heat for the planets in the solar system; "the sun contains 99.85% of the mass in the solar system"; "the Earth revolves around the Sun"
2. sun - noun
· the rays of the sun; "the shingles were weathered by the sun and wind"
3. sun - noun
· a person considered as a source of warmth or energy or glory etc
4. sun - noun
· any star around which a planetary system revolves
5. sun - noun
· first day of the week; observed as a day of rest and worship by most Christians
6. sun - verb
· expose one's body to the sun
7. sun - verb
· expose to the rays of the sun or affect by exposure to the sun; "insolated paper may turn yellow and crumble"; "These herbs suffer when sunned"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.