1. substantiate - verb
· establish or strengthen as with new evidence or facts; "his story confirmed my doubts"; "The evidence supports the defendant"
2. substantiate - verb
· represent in bodily form; "He embodies all that is evil wrong with the system"; "The painting substantiates the feelings of the artist"
3. substantiate - verb
· make real or concrete; give reality or substance to; "our ideas must be substantiated into actions"
4. substantiate - verb
· solidify, firm, or strengthen; "The president's trip will substantiate good relations with the former enemy country"
5. substantiating - adjective
· serving to support or corroborate; "collateral evidence"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.