1. subsiding - noun
· a gradual sinking to a lower level
2. subside - verb
· wear off or die down; "The pain subsided"
3. subside - verb
· sink to a lower level or form a depression; "the valleys subside"
4. subside - verb
· sink down or precipitate; "the mud subsides when the waters become calm"
5. subside - verb
· descend into or as if into some soft substance or place; "He sank into bed"; "She subsided into the chair"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.