1. submission - noun
· something (manuscripts or architectural plans and models or estimates or works of art of all genres etc.) submitted for the judgment of others (as in a competition); "several of his submissions were rejected by publishers"; "what was the date of submission of your proposal?"
2. submission - noun
· the act of submitting; usually surrendering power to another
3. submission - noun
· the condition of having submitted to control by someone or something else; "the union was brought into submission"; "his submission to the will of God"
4. submission - noun
· the feeling of patient, submissive humbleness
5. submission - noun
· a legal document summarizing an agreement between parties in a dispute to abide by the decision of an arbiter
6. submission - noun
· an agreement between parties in a dispute to abide by the decision of an arbiter
7. submission - noun
· (law) a contention presented by a lawyer to a judge or jury as part of the case he is arguing
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.