1. stupefy - verb
· make dull or stupid or muddle with drunkenness or infatuation
2. stupefy - verb
· be a mystery or bewildering to; "This beats me!"; "Got me--I don't know the answer!"; "a vexing problem"; "This question really stuck me"
3. stupefy - verb
· make senseless or dizzy by or as if by a blow; "stun fish"
4. stupefying - adjective
· so surprisingly impressive as to stun or overwhelm; "such an enormous response was astonishing"; "an astounding achievement"; "the amount of money required was staggering"; "suffered a staggering defeat"; "the figure inside the boucle dress was stupefying"
5. stupefying - adjective
· making physically stupid or dull or insensible; "a stupefying blow to the head"; "the stupefying effects of hemp"
6. stupefying - adjective
· shocking with surprise and consternation; "the stupefying impact of the tragedy"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.