1. stumping - noun
· campaigning for something by making political speeches (stump speeches)
2. stump - verb
· cause to be perplexed or confounded; "This problem stumped her"
3. stump - verb
· walk heavily; "The men stomped through the snow in their heavy boots"
4. stump - verb
· travel through a district and make political speeches; "the candidate stumped the Northeast"
5. stump - verb
· remove tree stumps from; "stump a field"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.