1. stub - noun
· a short piece remaining on a trunk or stem where a branch is lost
2. stub - noun
· a small piece; "a nub of coal"; "a stub of a pencil"
3. stub - noun
· a torn part of a ticket returned to the holder as a receipt
4. stub - noun
· the part of a check that is retained as a record
5. stub - noun
· the small unused part of something (especially the end of a cigarette that is left after smoking)
6. stub - verb
· pull up (weeds) by their roots
7. stub - verb
· extinguish by crushing; "stub out your cigarette now"
8. stub - verb
· clear of weeds by uprooting them; "stub a field"
9. stub - verb
· strike (one's toe) accidentally against an object; "She stubbed her toe in the dark and now it's broken"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.