1. structure - noun
· a thing constructed; a complex entity constructed of many parts; "the structure consisted of a series of arches"; "she wore her hair in an amazing construction of whirls and ribbons"
2. structure - noun
· the manner of construction of something and the arrangement of its parts; "artists must study the structure of the human body"; "the structure of the benzene molecule"
3. structure - noun
· the complex composition of knowledge as elements and their combinations; "his lectures have no structure"
4. structure - noun
· a particular complex anatomical part of a living thing and its construction and arrangement; "he has good bone structure"
5. structure - noun
· the people in a society considered as a system organized by a characteristic pattern of relationships; "the social organization of England and America is very different"; "sociologists have studied the changing structure of the family"
6. structure - verb
· give a structure to; "I need to structure my days"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.