1. stripe - noun
· an adornment consisting of a strip of a contrasting color or material
2. stripe - noun
· a piece of braid, usually on the sleeve, indicating military rank or length of service
3. stripe - noun
· V-shaped sleeve badge indicating military rank and service; "they earned their stripes in Kuwait"
4. stripe - noun
· a kind or category; "businessmen of every stripe joined in opposition to the proposal"
5. stripe - noun
· a narrow marking of a different color or texture from the background; "a green toad with small black stripes or bars"; "may the Stars and Stripes forever wave"
6. stripe - verb
· mark with stripes
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.