1. streaming - noun
· the circulation of cytoplasm within a cell
2. stream - verb
· to extend, wave or float outward, as if in the wind; "their manes streamed like stiff black pennants in the wind"
3. stream - verb
· exude profusely; "She was streaming with sweat"; "His nose streamed blood"
4. stream - verb
· move in large numbers; "people were pouring out of the theater"; "beggars pullulated in the plaza"
5. stream - verb
· rain heavily; "Put on your rain coat-- it's pouring outside!"
6. stream - verb
· flow freely and abundantly; "Tears streamed down her face"
7. streaming - adjective
· exuding a bodily fluid in profuse amounts; "his streaming face"; "her streaming eyes"
8. streaming - adjective
· (computer science) using or relating to a form of continuous tape transport; used mainly to provide backup storage of unedited data; "streaming audio"; "streaming video recording"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.