1. stray - noun
· an animal that has strayed (especially a domestic animal)
2. stray - verb
· move about aimlessly or without any destination, often in search of food or employment; "The gypsies roamed the woods"; "roving vagabonds"; "the wandering Jew"; "The cattle roam across the prairie"; "the laborers drift from one town to the next"; "They rolled from town to town"
3. stray - verb
· wander from a direct course or at random; "The child strayed from the path and her parents lost sight of her"; "don't drift from the set course"
4. stray - verb
· lose clarity or turn aside especially from the main subject of attention or course of argument in writing, thinking, or speaking; "She always digresses when telling a story"; "her mind wanders"; "Don't digress when you give a lecture"
5. stray - adjective
· not close together in time; "isolated instances of rebellion"; "a few stray crumbs"
6. stray - adjective
· (of an animal) having no home or having wandered away from home; "a stray calf"; "a stray dog"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.