1. store - noun
· a mercantile establishment for the retail sale of goods or services; "he bought it at a shop on Cape Cod"
2. store - noun
· a supply of something available for future use; "he brought back a large store of Cuban cigars"
3. store - noun
· an electronic memory device; "a memory and the CPU form the central part of a computer to which peripherals are attached"
4. store - noun
· a depository for goods; "storehouses were built close to the docks"
5. store - verb
· keep or lay aside for future use; "store grain for the winter"; "The bear stores fat for the period of hibernation when he doesn't eat"
6. store - verb
· find a place for and put away for storage; "where should we stow the vegetables?"; "I couldn't store all the books in the attic so I sold some"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.