1. stew - noun
· agitation resulting from active worry; "don't get in a stew"; "he's in a sweat about exams"
2. stew - noun
· food prepared by stewing especially meat or fish with vegetables
3. stew - verb
· be in a huff; be silent or sullen
4. stew - verb
· bear a grudge; harbor ill feelings
5. stew - verb
· cook slowly and for a long time in liquid; "Stew the vegetables in wine"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.