1. steamroller - noun
· a massive inexorable force that seems to crush everything in its way
2. steamroller - noun
· vehicle equipped with heavy wide smooth rollers for compacting roads and pavements
3. steamroller - verb
· bring to a specified state by overwhelming force or pressure; "The Senator steamrollered the bill to defeat"
4. steamroller - verb
· proceed with great force; "The new teacher tends to steamroller"
5. steamroller - verb
· crush with a steamroller as if to level; "steamroller the road"
6. steamroller - verb
· overwhelm by using great force; "steamroller the opposition"
7. steamroller - verb
· make level or flat with a steamroller; "steamroll the roads"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.