1. steam - noun
· water at boiling temperature diffused in the atmosphere
2. steam - verb
· travel by means of steam power; "The ship steamed off into the Pacific"
3. steam - verb
· emit steam; "The rain forest was literally steaming"
4. steam - verb
· rise as vapor
5. steam - verb
· get very angry; "her indifference to his amorous advances really steamed the young man"
6. steam - verb
· clean by means of steaming; "steam-clean the upholstered sofa"
7. steam - verb
· cook something by letting steam pass over it; "just steam the vegetables"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.