1. static - noun
· a crackling or hissing noise caused by electrical interference
2. static - noun
· angry criticism; "they will probably give you a lot of static about your editorial"
3. static - adjective
· not in physical motion; "the inertia of an object at rest"
4. static - adjective
· concerned with or producing or caused by static electricity; "an electrostatic generator produces high-voltage static electricity"
5. static - adjective
· showing little if any change; "a static population"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.