1. square - verb
· make square; "Square the circle"; "square the wood with a file"
2. square - verb
· raise to the second power
3. square - verb
· cause to match, as of ideas or acts
4. square - verb
· position so as to be square; "He squared his shoulders"
5. square - verb
· be compatible with; "one idea squares with another"
6. square - verb
· pay someone and settle a debt; "I squared with him"
7. square - verb
· turn the paddle; in canoeing
8. square - verb
· turn the oar, while rowing
9. squared - adjective
· having been made square
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.