1. spring - noun
· the season of growth; "the emerging buds were a sure sign of spring"; "he will hold office until the spring of next year"
2. spring - noun
· a metal elastic device that returns to its shape or position when pushed or pulled or pressed; "the spring was broken"
3. spring - noun
· a natural flow of ground water
4. spring - noun
· a point at which water issues forth
5. spring - noun
· the elasticity of something that can be stretched and returns to its original length
6. spring - noun
· a light, self-propelled movement upwards or forwards
7. spring - verb
· move forward by leaps and bounds; "The horse bounded across the meadow"; "The child leapt across the puddle"; "Can you jump over the fence?"
8. spring - verb
· develop into a distinctive entity; "our plans began to take shape"
9. spring - verb
· spring back; spring away from an impact; "The rubber ball bounced"; "These particles do not resile but they unite after they collide"
10. spring - verb
· develop suddenly; "The tire sprang a leak"
11. spring - verb
· produce or disclose suddenly or unexpectedly; "He sprang these news on me just as I was leaving"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.