1. spot - verb
· catch sight of
2. spot - verb
· detect with the senses; "The fleeing convicts were picked out of the darkness by the watchful prison guards"; "I can't make out the faces in this photograph"
3. spot - verb
· mar or impair with a flaw; "her face was blemished"
4. spot - verb
· make a spot or mark onto; "The wine spotted the tablecloth"
5. spot - verb
· become spotted; "This dress spots quickly"
6. spot - verb
· mark with a spot or spots so as to allow easy recognition; "spot the areas that one should clearly identify"
7. spotted - adjective
· having spots or patches (small areas of contrasting color or texture); "a field patched with ice and snow"; "the wall had a spotty speckled effect"; "a black-and-white spotted cow"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.