1. sport - noun
· an active diversion requiring physical exertion and competition
2. sport - noun
· the occupation of athletes who compete for pay
3. sport - noun
· (Maine colloquial) a temporary summer resident of Maine
4. sport - noun
· a person known for the way she (or he) behaves when teased or defeated or subjected to trying circumstances; "a good sport"; "a poor sport"
5. sport - noun
· someone who engages in sports
6. sport - noun
· (biology) an organism that has characteristics resulting from chromosomal alteration
7. sport - noun
· verbal wit or mockery (often at another's expense but not to be taken seriously); "he became a figure of fun"; "he said it in sport"
8. sport - verb
· wear or display in an ostentatious or proud manner; "she was sporting a new hat"
9. sport - verb
· play boisterously; "The children frolicked in the garden"; "the gamboling lambs in the meadows"; "The toddlers romped in the playroom"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.