1. spoke - noun
· support consisting of a radial member of a wheel joining the hub to the rim
2. spoke - noun
· one of the crosspieces that form the steps of a ladder
3. speak - verb
· express in speech; "She talks a lot of nonsense"; "This depressed patient does not verbalize"
4. speak - verb
· exchange thoughts; talk with; "We often talk business"; "Actions talk louder than words"
5. speak - verb
· use language; "the baby talks already"; "the prisoner won't speak"; "they speak a strange dialect"
6. speak - verb
· give a speech to; "The chairman addressed the board of trustees"
7. speak - verb
· make a characteristic or natural sound; "The drums spoke"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.