1. speeding - noun
· changing location rapidly
2. speed - verb
· move hurridly; "He rushed down the hall to receive his guests"; "The cars raced down the street"
3. speed - verb
· move faster; "The car accelerated"
4. speed - verb
· move very fast; "The runner zipped past us at breakneck speed"
5. speed - verb
· travel at an excessive or illegal velocity; "I got a ticket for speeding"
6. speed - verb
· cause to move faster; "He accelerated the car"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.