1. spat - noun
· a quarrel about petty points
2. spat - noun
· a cloth covering (a legging) that covers the instep and ankles
3. spat - noun
· a young oyster or other bivalve
4. spat - verb
· come down like raindrops; "Bullets were spatting down on us"
5. spat - verb
· become permanently attached; "mollusks or oysters spat"
6. spat - verb
· strike with a sound like that of falling rain; "Bullets were spatting the leaves"
7. spat - verb
· clap one's hands or shout after performances to indicate approval
8. spat - verb
· engage in a brief and petty quarrel
9. spat - verb
· spawn; "oysters spat"
10. spat - verb
· clap one's hands together; "The children were clapping to the music"
11. spit - verb
· expel or eject (saliva or phlegm or sputum) from the mouth; "The father of the victim spat at the alleged murderer"
12. spit - verb
· utter with anger or contempt
13. spit - verb
· rain gently; "It has only sprinkled, but the roads are slick"
14. spit - verb
· drive a skewer through; "skewer the meat for the BBQ"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.