1. sour - adjective
· smelling of fermentation or staleness
2. sour - adjective
· having a sharp biting taste
3. sour - adjective
· one of the four basic taste sensations; like the taste of vinegar or lemons
4. sour - adjective
· in an unpalatable state; "sour milk"
5. sour - adjective
· inaccurate in pitch; "a false (or sour) note"; "her singing was off key"
6. sour - adjective
· showing a brooding ill humor; "a dark scowl"; "the proverbially dour New England Puritan"; "a glum, hopeless shrug"; "he sat in moody silence"; "a morose and unsociable manner"; "a saturnine, almost misanthropic young genius"- Bruce Bliven; "a sour temper"; "a sullen crowd"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.