1. sop - verb
· give a conciliatory gift or bribe to
2. sop - verb
· be or become thoroughly soaked or saturated with a liquid
3. sop - verb
· dip into liquid; "sop bread into the sauce"
4. sop - verb
· cover with liquid; pour liquid onto; "souse water on his hot face"
5. sopping - adverb
· extremely wet; "dripping wet"; "soaking wet"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.