1. snuff - noun
· the charred portion of a candlewick
2. snuff - noun
· a pinch of smokeless tobacco inhaled at a single time
3. snuff - noun
· finely powdered tobacco for sniffing up the nose
4. snuff - noun
· sensing an odor by inhaling through the nose
5. snuff - verb
· sniff or smell inquiringly
6. snuff - verb
· inhale (something) through the nose; "snuff coke"
7. snuff - adjective
· snuff colored; of a greyish to yellowish brown
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.