1. snow - noun
· precipitation falling from clouds in the form of ice crystals
2. snow - noun
· a layer of snowflakes (white crystals of frozen water) covering the ground
3. snow - noun
· English writer of novels about moral dilemmas in academe (1905-1980)
4. snow - noun
· street names for cocaine
5. snow - verb
· fall as snow; "It was snowing all night"
6. snow - verb
· conceal one's true motives from especially by elaborately feigning good intentions so as to gain an end; "He bamboozled his professors into thinking that he knew the subject well"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.