1. sneak - verb
· to go stealthily or furtively; "..stead of sneaking around spying on the neighbor's house"
2. sneak - verb
· put, bring, or take in a secretive or furtive manner; "sneak a look"; "sneak a cigarette"
3. sneak - verb
· make off with belongings of others
4. sneak - verb
· pass on stealthily; "He slipped me the key when nobody was looking"
5. sneaking - adjective
· not openly expressed; "a sneaking suspicion"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.